Sunday, January 3, 2010

"B"ring On The New Year - 2010

This year I really thought about my New Year's Resolutions. There's so many ideas I've come up with that I'm so excited to start!!! Each Sunday I'm going to update how I'm coming on them giving little snippets of what they are on my blog. Hopefully that will keep me focused and dedicated to accomplishing them.
This Sunday I thought about Pres. Hinkley's Six "B"'s.
1. Be Grateful
2. Be Smart
3. Be Clean
4. Be True
5. Be Humble
6. Be Prayerful
3 New Ones
7. Be Positive
8. Be Still
9. Be Involved

I love the "B"'s and thought I also want to have my own personal "B"'s. I thought about all the people in my life that have made a significant impact on me and what their qualities were.
Then I came up with Six "B"s that I wanted to work on.
Nancy's Six "B"s

1. Be Forgiving
2. Be Happy
3. Be Creative
4. Be a Hard Worker
5. Be Dedicated
6. Be Wise

2 comments:

Diane... said...

you've already perfected the "BE THOUGHTFUL"!!

I love you Nancy!!!

Kendra said...

What a great idea! Thanks for the idea. See you guys in a few weeks! Bring on the sunshine!