Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Wedding

Michael and Michelle......what a great couple.
How Cute...Derek holding baby Maylee. Your
next Derek. . .
Where's Carson.......Try to find him.
What a fun bunch.
Darla and I had a great time working together.
Michelle's gramma made this family tree quilt.
Loved dancing with Michael.
Jon and Norma on the dance floor.
Bryce and Sarah having some fun in the photo booth
They came back a hour later with a bad
battery, so Rick went to Auto Zone and got them on there way.

2 comments:

mccall said...

You seriously don't know how disappointed I was that I couldn't make it. I know no one else was, and I don't even think I was invited, but I still was so sad! I went to the other two! I just miss you guys, we need to go to Baja pronto!

Diane... said...

Oh I wish I hadn't missed the party!! It looks so fun...WHAT A GREAT DAY! WHAT A FUN COUPLE!!

THEY CAME BACK?!? her posts (does she blog?) will be hilarious!!!!!!!