Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Wishes

My Achievement Day girls came by today and surprised me with a very cute valentine tree in a pot. They sang a Happy Valentine song and said there good byes because I just got called to be Young Women Pres. and no longer teaching them. They are a great group of girls and I had so much fun with them and the leaders aka "Fabulous Four". But the good thing is they already know me when they come into Young Women. So I hope I'm still in when they come in.

2 comments:

Diane... said...

are you deleating/blocking my comments??? I was sure that I had commented on your "new chicks" both feathered and fabulous (YW)...anyway...you are bringing our young peeps up in everywhich way...and I've been there as a mother and as your side kick so I know...THANKS NANCE!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

fifa-coin said...


My head here are on the gunzerker, and you may examine Justin's impacts with the alarm here.2 guns, a pair of lake threshers.Each one of the a number of brand-new figures inside Borderlands A couple of leans around the archetypes create by his or her past brethren.For many who played the first online game, Salvador felt possib brutish huge dude Brick.He's heavyset rather than reluctant to lower closed fist weapons whenever push relates to push, however he also delivers a fresh card upwards his masturbator sleeves: the opportunity to temporarily own a pair of weapons any time overcome receives a tiny too hot.The additional firepower has a cooldown, so that you will not be continually riddling prey together with akimbo device weapons, just make sure do, an individual ditch tool places to fireplace in the cool.
Fifa world coins pc

Fifa 15 coins