Sunday, May 24, 2009

Those Dog Gone Doughnuts

Just experimenting with my new camera I got for Mothers Day. It's a Panasonic Lumix -
Danny highly recommended it.
We still are getting tons of artichokes - this plant is about 4 years old. Its taken over the whole vegetable garden.
Bentley and Molly doing a little weeding for me.
Bentley is a great Bee watcher and Bird chaser.
Those "dog gone" doughnuts. Kenzie made all of these this afternoon after church while I slept.
These are the kiss of death melt in your mouth kind. She learned how to make Roxanne's famous doughnut recipe for Young Women a couple weeks ago. Bentley's barking at me in the window. She made chocolate ones, maple pecan ones, and sprinkle kinds. This is the first white flour I've had since I started my South Beach Diet. It was worth it. Good thing I'm scheduled to go bike riding in the morning.

2 comments:

jt said...

wow, look at those doughnuts! they look tasty! great photos too! Glad you got a new camera!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's a lot of doughnuts. If Kenzie can make them so can I ... on my sugar free day of course.

I like your new camera - is it easy to use????