Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve - Santa Came Early

We opened all our presents on Christmas Eve, since the following day we were heading down to Rocky Point Mexico. Derek got everyone Snuggies for Christmas.
Chopper loved ripping apart his presents. He was showing Carson how a real pro does it.
Bentley wishing Carson a Merry Christmas."Snuggie Time" - very warm and cozy. Michael was not in the picture because he was working at the airport till 8:30 .

Gramma and Grampa also excited about Santa.
Carson enjoyed controlling the train.
Everyone had a great time - I was feeling a little sore in my leg. I got stung by a scorpion in the morning. It was hiding in my slipper and stung my toe. Rick shook the slipper and out flopped a huge scorpion, I just about fainted from the shock. I think they are going to get back at me for killing a bunch of them this summer. (Which was my favorite night time past time.)

1 comment:

jt said...

We all got snuggies and slankets from Todd's mom too--love the photo of you all bundled up. And a scorpion bite, oh no!!! Hope it is feeling better by now.