Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fun with Carson

Carson came to spend a couple nights with Gramma and Grampa and we had so much fun with him. Here he is sitting on Santa's lap at our Ward Christmas Party. I think this was his first time sitting on his lap and he did real good. Not scared or crying, I think he looks like a little angel. I love Santa's outfit and his beard so soft.
We went on a backyard train tour. The person that owns Tia Rosa's is a train addict. His whole backyard is one big train track. He has easily about 100 grand tied up into the toy trains.
I took Carson to the zoo again and we saw the other half of the zoo. Ivette's mother is down
from Canada and I took her with me.
Gentle Giant goat at the petting zoo.
Got a smile out of Carson in the goat pen.
Almost a smile.

Norma and Carson having fun on the slide.

No comments: