Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring is in the Air

The weather has been so nice that I thought it would be fun to have a dinner in the Secret Garden. It took a bit of doing but I got the lights and lanterns up and it was very cozy there
and we all enjoyed a great steak dinner after Priesthood. I also had my dinner club girls come over and get together out there. It felt very magical. You cannot believe the sweet smell coming
from all the citrus blossoms and jasmine, especially at night it is very potent.
This is my mom who looks really good for 89 (her birthday is next week).
Your never too old to go Easter Egg hunting.

Bentley is 7 yrs. old and showing a few gray hairs around the nose. He is such a great loyal dog.
Snap Dragons are out of control and overflowing along with the tomato plant that just grew on its own.

No comments: