Monday, May 24, 2010

Maylee Ann

Hi Everyone!!!!! Here I am, a little late but I made it okay. Just a couple hours old and I
already get to dress up with a pink bow.

This is probably the only time I'll publish my weight so all can see.Here I am getting held by Jon daddy. I love hugs and kisses. Even my cousin Carson came to visit. He's such a big helper.Yesterday my second grandbaby was born: Maylee Ann Green born Sunday May 23, 2010 at
5:47 a.m. She was about a week overdue and they had to take her C - Section. Ivette and Maylee are doing fine and glad the waiting is over especially for mommy. We are just so blessed
and thankful for these little grandkids they are so precious. And I'm having a blast.
Grandkids are the Greatest!!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

WOOHOO! That is soo exciting! Tell Jon and Ivette congrats and she is soo cute! I want to squeeze her cheeks!

Diane... said...

WHAT A LITTLE DOLL!!!!!!!!!SHE IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AND NORMA FOR GRANNIES!!!!!!!HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!