Monday, January 31, 2011

Back in Young Women

I had a years rest from Young Women and now they put me back in as President, replacing Nettie who was a GREAT President. We have 16 girls in our ward which is not a huge amount but there is always room for a few more. I've had 2 activities since I was put in. The above picture is at a Priest's basketball game. The girls cheered loudly and treated the boys with Rice Krispy treats at the end.
Beehives had fun making hair rosettes, while the Mia Maids and Laurels learned how to make Calzones from Karen A. I love YW and am excited to be back into the action!! I was teaching Relief Society and helping out with Achievement Day Girls, (which some of the girls are now Beehives). Cindy G. was also put in as 1st Counselor replacing Marisa. I sure love Marisa she was Kenzie's leader and did such a great job and also incharge of the Trek. Cindy is a great organizer and party planner. I've worked with her when she was Relief Society Pres. And we have such a great group of girls!!

No comments: