Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Weekend

The weekend started out with a surprise birthday party for Kenzie's friend Moriah. About 50 kids showed up at our place and they had a DJ, XBox Kenect? projected on the wall, bon fire, ping pong and food and lots of loud music. Everybody had a great time, even some of the neighbors enjoyed the music, (a change of pace from our sleepy old neighborhood). The girls had been working on it for months, organizing and planning. And it payed off.
This is our neighbors garage across the street from us. He restores classic cars and there's even a airplane he's working on. He had a classic car drive in at his house on Sat. I enjoyed looking at all the beautifully restored cars that came.
Darla playing Vanna White.
This is the corvette Darla was really salivating over. I could see her in one of those with her scarf blowing in the wind.
I wouldn't mind one like this to go cruis'in in. But my mini just suites me fine!

No comments: