Saturday, October 11, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Our Grandbaby Begins




Carson Daniel Green born Friday 10/10/08 at around 12:30 p.m. weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 inches long. Rick said he came out wearing cleats, I'm sure Lachelle thought so too. Hats off to you Lachelle....I can't even imagine. 3 hours of pushing would do me in. But mommy and baby are doing fine and life couldn't be better. I got to hold him finally after helping Rick down in Douglas with a bike race. He is the cutest chubby cheek baby with lots of long black hair. It's like holding a 3 week baby. Danny had to go back to the house to get a bigger size outfit, the one they brought to the hospital might fit his big toe. I love his name, so cleaver since Danny loves his cars and they've named their 2 dogs after cars. So now we have a Carson. Also a worthy note is Carson was born on 10/10 and weighing 10 lbs. and his daddy's nickname is "Big 10" wouldn't you know......and he rates a 10 in my book. I am a very proud Grandma actually not Grandma but nickname "G.G." for Grandma Green. I thought I would nickname myself before any one else might tack on something not so cute. Also of noteworthiness is he was born on Uncle Phil's birthday who just turned 69 Happy Birthday Phil!!!! Anyway were so excited our dream really did come true...we're finally Grandparents.

2 comments:

Diane... said...

some weekend GG...I love his face, his name, his size and all the other noteworthy stuff! What a cutie!! You guys will be the best green gringo grandparents!!! What is that dog doing in the waiting room?

green acres said...

The dog was following his master who was cleaning up the place. The dog was being trained to be a therapist dog. He was very nice.