Thursday, October 16, 2008

Start your Engines - Carson





Baby Carson is only 6 days old and he already knows all you need to know in this world to get by:
Sleep - Eat - Poop and a little gas. But he wouldn't be a green boy if he didn't do that. He's just cleaning out the pipes and getting ready to start his engines. He's lost a pound but that's normal and will gain that back. He's got the best disposition always happy unless he needs a change or is hungry. Danny's two weiner dogs love him and watch over him constantly. Shelby has kind of lost her appetite which is probably good because she needed to loose a few lbs. Carson has all the comforts of home. Even a baby wipe warmer, so the wipes won't be cold on his bummy. (What a life)! He is under the constant watch of his loving parents. I remember watching my babies all day long and not getting a thing done. It's such a fulfilling feeling to take care of a baby. It's the greatest joy I have ever felt.

2 comments:

Diane... said...

Nancy....what a cute little guy Carson is!!! Congrats to you all!!!! I loved your write up, just kept laughing, well, I got started with your comment about no goodmen in my life ... that was a blog title that got posted accidently while I was working on the real thing (I deleated that one).
You're the best!!!!!!!!

jt said...

Love the photo of you holding Carson...he is darling. I hope your dinner went well, we missed you bowling!