Wednesday, October 29, 2008

They made It!


6 weeks ago my brother(pictured in the front) and his friend started out cross county on their bicycles from Kansas to San Fransisco. I didn't think it was possible since my brother, 63 yrs. old was recovering from a broken hand and hadn't ridden much except in the gym on a stationery bike. Well they made it and are dipping their wheels in the pacific ocean with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.... 2,000 miles later!
Cheers to the "Gray Beards" as they were affectionately called. You can read about their adventure on Neil and Beckys blog on my site.
Way to Go.... We enjoyed your journey.

1 comment:

Diane... said...

I love this season too but missed out on the prego lady with her own candy collection plan,the nerds with the remote controlled bag carrier,the Beverly Hills truck and the headless horseman...do we live in the same neighborhood?? altho a clean one thanks to you and Rick!!! I mean it THANKS for the trach pick up and for the ride home today too!!!!!