Thursday, December 18, 2008

Visiting from Canada



Today I spent the day in Queen Creek with my daughter-in-law's mother Norma, visiting from Canada. She had never been to Kohl's before and we had a great time bargain shopping, my favorite pastime and had lunch at Chipotle's. It was a perfect afternoon. I also got a picture of my son Jon and his cute bulldog "Chopper". Chopper's favorite pastime is to go down the neighborhood slide. (I wouldn't want to be the child that slid down right after him.)

2 comments:

Diane... said...

that's a cute and talented grand dog (I have two of those myself...granddogs...I must admit that you are a MUCH BETTER grannie to yours (dogs!) than I am to mine...sorry Tamara) but...YEAH!!! we have grand babies...and I'll admit that you are the cutest (I won't say best) as we both are doing a DARN GOOD JOB as grandmas!! LOL

Debbie said...

Now that's talent. Last Christmas when Andrew and Alissa were visiting with their little dog Hazel (sounds innocent doesn't it), she sniffed out Mikes Pj's and ate (yes, ate!!) a hole right in the crouch. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!! It was so hilarious when Mike held up his Pj's and said, hey what's my pj's doing on the floor and then held them up, only to find a big hole in the middle. I'm not sure that qualifies as talented but it was definitely something unique that we discovered Hazel does!