Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Working 9 to 5

This is what happens when I start helping down at Rick's work....nothing. No blogging, so it's been 10 days since I last posted. I'm still alive but just not around. I don't know how people do it (working full time) day in and day out. You get frazzled. I still try to squeeze in all my other regular chores, just at odd irregular hours. I do not want to be a career women. I'm so thankful that Rick makes enough money so that I don't have to work. I love staying at home and being a full time mom. It's the best feeling in the world. But I am glad to help out when needed, and in these hard times I think everyone is feeling the pinch. You just do what you have to do and do it in a cheerful way. See ya I got to get dinner.

1 comment:

Diane... said...

Love your great attitude...just so you don't crack under all that pressure like the girls in the movie of that title "9 to 5" and kidnap your boss...well, that wouldn't be that bad, I guess! You're amazing!!! Hang in there!!!