Saturday, March 28, 2009

Carson's Colage

Lachelle put this really cute colage of Carson on her blog and I had to show off my grandbaby!
He's 5 months now and such a handsome little gentleman. This just shows how fast they grow up. He's already wearing 12 month old sizes. I got to go to the Botanical Gardens with him this week and we walked through the butterfly exhibit. Not as many butterflies this year compared to last. But it was fun to see them land on people. Carson is starting to roll over and does a great high five. We just love him to pieces.

4 comments:

Diane... said...

Carson is SOOOOOO......CUTE!!!! He IS growing so fast, isn't it fun? and you are the CUTEST grandma G!!!!

Diane... said...

Post some of your missionary photos....and the highland jig competitors (with the English commuters seeming oblivious...that is hilarious!!)video....

Diane... said...

Just thought I'd keep communicating with you as this seems to be the way of communicating now days with friends also facebook....oh yeah, we are going to lunch on the 2nd...we'll talk then!!

Diane... said...

Sorry it's just me again....I love your blog!!!