Monday, March 9, 2009

One More for the Road

Diane Goodman's birthday was today and we just had the best time getting together with a bunch of friends and sharing good times and laughter. She'll kill me for posting this picture, but I love to torment her and she is always such a good sport about it. As you can tell she loves wearing her birthday glasses in front of innocent bystanders.
She is such a great friend and I love her to pieces.
Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!! Thanks for reading my blog, I think your about the only one left that does.

2 comments:

Diane... said...

thanks friend for EVERYTHING....I LOVE YOU and I even posted this photo on my blog....I'm a new woman...MATURE, SEASONED OK I'll say it ---> OLD! THANKS! You made today so fun!

jt said...

hey i still read your blog, i've just been a little busy to comment but i'm still here. sorry i couldnt be there today. happy birthday diane!!!