Friday, November 7, 2008

Young Women Leaders Have More FUN





Happy Birthday!!
Young Women Leaders are out for their birthday luncheon in honor of Jane B. Taylor's birthday who is the 1st Counselor and works with me over Mia Maids. We had lunch near the Campus of ASU in Tempe.The place was named "House of Tricks", we don't know why but it sounded alluring. Food was excellent, I had the BBQ Chicken salad, yummy. We ate outside on the front porch on a gorgeous sunny day. Louisa was the organizer and did an excellent job as always. Nettie was there (our newly appointed President), Julie (our new secretary), who loves quiche..... Noel , Marisa and her daughter Brianna and baby Holly, Diane G. and Diane H. two of my favorite women who just got released from Young Women but will always be honorary leaders. I've been in Young Women for about 6 1/2 years now and can say I still am loving it. It's totally the leaders that make it so wonderful (and the girls too). I learn so much from everyone and look forward to the weekly lessons, Wednesday night activities, girls camp, Stake Dances, Firesides, Pioneer Treks, Stake Youth Conferences, Ward Youth Conferences, etc. etc. I guess you get use to the constant commotion, but hey - if it can keep me young. We had a great time, as always and like I always say, "Young Women Leaders Know How to Have Fun"! ( That's our job).

1 comment:

jt said...

I'm ready to go back, that place was so good, and FUN!!