Sunday, January 11, 2009

7 random things

Diane tagged me on the 7 random things about me and I'm dragging my feet. So finally here goes.

1. I don't like talking about myself, except in blogging, but that's just things that are happening in my life.
2. I can't tell a joke. I always forget the punch line.
3. My favorite thing to do is laugh. That's why I married Rick.
4. My favorite breakfast is chocolate.
5. I have an internal clock in my head and can tell myself to wake up at a certain time
and I just pop up awake. Usually at 4:30 a.m. ugh.
6. I can't think about horses or I'll cry. I want one so bad.
7. I use to be the fastest running kid anywhere up until High School and then something happened and I slowed way down.
(Now that wasn't too hard.) So Ivette and Lachelle I'm now tagging you.

2 comments:

Lachelle said...

Ha ha! You made both of us laugh tonight :) I'll think about 7 random things and post shortly.

Diane... said...

Chocolate for breakfast and that internal clock thing is amazing....you're amazing allround!! I wish Rick would get you that horse, it wouldn't take up anymore room than the giraff in your secret garden and I'd come over and take care of it when you are at the dunes, Calif.races,(anywhere except Rocky Point!). THANKS for participating to the tag!