Friday, July 3, 2009

Check it out...

Pita Jungle - only in Arizona (8 locations) Food is fresh and healthy and people were fun and creative (that's what the brochure said anyway). This was across from MCC

Jon's favorite - Chicken Combo Platter. He had just ridden his bike 100 miles today and
wanted something healthy that would fill him up.
If you like healthy eating and fast service "CHECK IT OUT". I got the Mediterranean Roasted Chichen (Shawarma)
Hummus appetizer, my favorite was the Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus.

2 comments:

Diane... said...

been there with Jodi...she loves the various olives and hummus..I just ate what she ordered for me....it was GOOD! We should go there after the movie that I am treating you to!!

jt said...

That's my favorite hummus too, costco sells a similar one. Yum!