Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally - Wicked

Kenzie's so happy she finally got to see the Broadway show "Wicked" playing at ASU's Gammage theatre to a packed enthusiastic crowd. Quite the production well worth going. It was a fun mother daughter event we'll never forget. Before the play we went shopping on Mill Ave. found
a good deal on Madden Girl sandals and Kenzie found a shirt at "Urban Outfitters" and another fun little boutique was called "So Oh". We ate pizza at Slices. Didn't get home till after 11 p.m. (I could of used a nap that afternoon). I kept falling asleep in the show. Kenzie kept nudging me to wake up. It really was a great show.

1 comment:

Diane... said...

You both are SO BEAUTIFUL and certainly "not wicked" altho you enjoyed it. I haven't see it so I don't know what it's about . . . .