Monday, July 27, 2009

Girls Camp July 23rd - 27th

Boarding the buses for Camp Lomia/ Pine Arizona.
Our girls finally the day has arrived.
These are the 3 wisemen to greet us. The theme was "Christmas in July".
Our small ward.
The first night was skit night. Our girls skit was based on the "Twelve Days of Camp Lomia"
Happy to do a service project in camp, picking up wood chips. And my truck carried all 2 tons.
Kenzie sewing another service project.
This deer kind of followed me around for a few minutes.
I led the first year girls on a hike around Camp Lomia.
They climbed to the top of a steep mountain to the water towers and ate our breakfast. The girls got up at 5 a.m. to do this hike.
Our bishop getting toilet papered to look like a snowman. Stake President in the back left.
Kenzie doing the reindeer run.
All the girls in front of our cabin just chillin out.
Favorite pastime, (makeovers).

2 comments:

Diane... said...

it looks like alot of fun!! I bet you were the best camp leader EVER!!!!!

Debbie said...

Such fun!!! I wasn't missing girls camp too much the past couple of years but seeing the pictures changed all of that for me!! It's such a wonderful time for the girls and leaders to get closer together and have opportunities to feel the spirit! I heard it was a great success this year.