Friday, September 18, 2009

Remember 9/11

Derek showed me this church video I thought was a positive outlook on 9/11 Go to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkWc_EKLs4E

I remember seeing the actual footage as it was happening. I was up early at the gym working out
on the stair stepper and I was watching the news on the TV in front of me and watching the Twin Tower burning and then another plane crashing into it not thinking that it was a terrorist act at first but an accident and not even believing what I was seeing. It was like a bad dream that was played over and over again. Our country has completely changed because of that one terrorist act.
Our freedom that we once had and felt was taken away and we will never be the same. It was a very weird feeling having all the planes grounded and not seeing a plane in the sky. I loved how Americans would fly the American Flag everywhere, cars homes, businesses. Our country didn't crumble but maybe made stronger (hopefully).

No comments: